It is the most important database of abstracts and citations of peer-reviewed scientific literature, patents and quality web sources, which integrates intelligent tools to accompany, analyze and visualize state of the art of research.
How Does It Work?
Within the Scopus database, searches can be made using the author's name, article title, keywords, publication date, areas of interest, etc. This way you will be able to find bibliographies, abstracts and quotations of articles from scientific journals.
- Identify the best journal to publish your article.
- Identify areas of knowledge for an author or institution.
- Recognize who is citing your work or that of the author of your preference.
- Identify the production trend in different areas of knowledge.
- Know what other authors are working on topics related to yours.
For more information visit https://www.elsevier.com/solutions/scopus