PROQUEST + PRISMA
|Free access from campus||Log in with your username and password|
Most complete multidisciplinary resource of the market that offers a diverse mixture of specialized magazines, commercial publications, magazines and other point sources through the 160 main thematic areas.
Includes Access to 34 Databases that make up this researcher’s resource, the same that are organized by subject area as follows:
- Health and Medicine:
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete.
- ProQuest Health Management.
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source.
- ProQuest Family Health.
- Pharmaceutical News Index.
- ABI/INFORM Complete.
- ProQuest Accounting & Tax Database.
- ProQuest Banking Information Source.
- ProQuest Asian Business And Reference.
- ProQuest European Business.
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs Complete (CBCA).
- Snapshots Series (Market Reports Set).
- OxResearch reports from Oxford Analityca.
- Hoovers Company Records.
- Social Sciences:
- ProQuest Criminal Justice Periodicals.
- ProQuest Education Journals.
- ProQuest Political Science.
- ProQuest Psychology Journals.
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- ProQuest Sociology.
- Arts and Humanities:
- ProQuest Religion.
- More than 1,000 titles in art culture and humanities.
- Canadian Newsstand Complete.
- ProQuest Newsstand.
- Science and Technology:
- ProQuest Biology Journals.
- ProQuest Science Journals.
- ProQuest Telecommunications.
- ProQuest Computing.
- ProQuest Career & Technical Education.
- ProQuest Military
At present it has more than 21,000 titles, more than 85% are available in full text.
|Particular Journals||Particular Editorials|
|The New England Journal of Medicine||Springer|
|Journal Of Business Ethics||Emerald|
|Nature||Cambridge University Press|
|The Lancet||Nature Publishing Group|
|MIT Sloan Management Review||Taylor & Francis|
Access to more than 40 million company profiles, and more than 80,000 doctoral theses in full text.
Social and Humanistic Publications and Journals is a complete reference resource that offers 165 full-text journals specialized in the social sciences and humanities for the interdisciplinary academic study of Latin America and Latin America and the Caribbean Basin. Offering key titles indexed in the Hispanic American Journals Index (HAPI), a highly respected database produced by the Latin American Center of the University of California, Los Angeles, PRISMA features Spanish, Portuguese, and English language content.
Articles in PRISMA examine all aspects of Hispanic-Studies research on indigenous cultures from the past and present from current economic indicators to politics and society to Hispanic theater. The coverage of topics is broad and includes Anthropology, Business and Economics, History, Literature, Political Science and Sociology.